The following forms will be collected or verified when you check in at registration on campus. If you do not have all the correct forms you will not receive your 15 wrist bands for the students to compete Saturday until everything is turned in.
To be turned in at registration:
- Official Team Roster with the 15 competing members on your team – signed by your principal
- Code of Ethics – signed by all team members and accompanying adults (coaches, parents, etc.)
- SONT 2017 Photo Release – 1 for each student under 18, signed by their parent or guardian
- SONT 2017 Liability Waiver – 1 for each student under 18, signed by their parent or guardian
- SONT Adult Liability Waiver – 1 for each registered coach
- Payment – any outstanding balance due to Wright State. If we have a purchase order, you must bring the check to cover the purchase order
To Be Shown that you have for each student:
- Emergency Medical Authorization – Coaches will retain these forms. Your school should be able to give you copies that they have on record. You may also have parents complete forms similar to the example below.
Please bring the following forms to registration: