One of the biggest challenges facing organizations is the question of how to fully engage employees. Leaders recognize the benefits of an engaged workforce such as lower turnover, greater productivity, higher quality, but they often lack the knowledge about how to get there.
The 2020 OELS event will feature Dr. Jackie Stavros, the originator of the S.O.A.R. model of strategic planning. Dr. Stavros is a leading expert on positive practices that energize employees, create resilience, build commitment, and more.
In addition, Scott McGohan, CEO of McGohan-Brabender, will discuss insights from his new book, “Culture is an Inside Job.” He’ll share several practical tips about building a culture of engagement: What we give to others is what others see in us. Authentic, engaging leadership is about self-awareness and self-discovery.
This event will address questions such as:
- What is the S.O.A.R. model of employee engagement/strategic planning?
- How do we harness the power of small conversations to create engagement?
- How do we design organizational experiences for employees in a holistic way (e.g. building strengths, maintaining mental health, creating engagement)?
- When and how do we engage employees to design and implement organizational change?
- How do we create the resilience in people and in an organization to persevere through challenging moments?
The Organizational Effectiveness Lecture Series (OELS) is a professional development forum that focuses on cutting edge leadership, organizational, and HR practices. Our speakers share ideas about how to help people and organizations to discover, develop and achieve their highest potential.