Join us for the annual Homecoming Festival in the parking lot of the Rinzler Student Sports Complex. Enjoy live music from Wright State alumni The Kate Hasting Band and American Idol top-16 finalist Alexis Gomez! Live music will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- 5:30 – 6:45 p.m. Alexis Gomez
- 5:30 p.m. Annual Chili Cook Off
- 7 – 9 p.m. Wright State Men’s Soccer vs. Valparaiso
- 9:30 – 11 p.m. The Kate Hasting Band
- Annual Chili Cook Off
- Local Food Trucks: Challah Food Truck, The Wicked 'Wich of Dayton, Horseless Buggy Eatery, and TJ's Nice Cream Truck
- ROTC maze
- Cornhole tournament
- Alumni Association Beer Tent: Stop by early and pick up your FREE 14 oz. Homecoming plastic beer stein! (Limited quantities)
- Students who attend the chili cook off and show their Wright 1 card will receive a FREE hotdog from Chartwells.
- All students who attend the Men's Soccer vs. Valparaiso game at 7:00 p.m. will receive a pair of FREE Raider gloves from Athletics.
- During halftime of the Men's Soccer game, Homecoming Court will be presented and Raider Royalty announced by the Office of student Activities.
- The University Activities Board will be breaking the Guinness World Record of the most number of people to wolf howl at the same time with your help during halftime as well!