What If I Don't Want to Report?

Every victim-survivor is entitled to receive support whether or not they ultimately decide to report. If you are not sure if you want to formally report the incident to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct  or The Office of Equity and Inclusion, you are encouraged to connect with one of the confidential resources. Confidential Resources can:

  • Help you understand, explore and connect with the formal reporting options should you choose to
  • Connect you with campus and local resources to receive any support you may need
  • With your permission, advocate and request services on your behalf

Confidential Resources

The Counseling and Wellness Center provides a warm, relaxed place for victims/survivors of all genders to talk things out. Raider Cares and Crisis Intervention Services are 24-hour crisis phone service which are staffed by off-site mental health professionals providing emotional support, assistance, crisis intervention and suicide prevention to current Wright State University students experiencing emotional distress. Student Health Services provides on-campus primary health care and wellness. Student Legal Services can offer legal advice and consultation in a wide variety of areas . All four services are confidential resources.