- The George W. Lucas Memorial Minority Graduate Scholarship Fund provides scholarship funds for continuing minority students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- The Kim and Shelley Goldenberg Scholarship for Bolinga Students provides financial support to students who have shown leadership qualities at Wright State University.
- The Giorgio McBeath Memorial Scholarship provides financial assistance to African American students enrolled in the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- The Virginia Hamilton and Arnold Adoff Research Library Scholarship awards one or more scholarships annually to student(s) who will work in the research library.
- The Bolinga Scholarship provides scholarships for continuing students.
- The Damon Bell Memorial Leadership Scholarship was established by Black Men on the Move and is awarded to continuing African American students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 or above. Recipients must have a documented financial need, shown leadership ability, and be active in campus activities and community affairs.
How to Apply
The Office of Financial Aid offers an online scholarship application process. By submitting one application, first-year students, continuing, and transfer students can apply for multiple donor-based scholarships funded through the Wright State University Foundation and also scholarships funded by the university. This scholarship application spans university-wide for undergraduate and graduate students. For more details on possible scholarship opportunities, use the new scholarship search to see what you may qualify for.