Visit our Coronavirus website for all COVID-19 information and resources.

Raider Open House

Intervention Specialist

You can take coursework designed to fulfill licensure requirements or a full graduate degree program in the intervention specialist program. These courses include studies in special education, research, assessment skills, autism spectrum, remediation, professional ethics, and other pertinent areas. Earn a Master of Education degree or licensure in mild to moderate intervention.

What we offer