New Faculty Orientation Resources
Use the following links to download resources from the 2014 New Faculty Orientation.
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader, a free download.
- Faculty Governance 101
- Faculty Constitution
- Faculty Senate Website - (will contain committee information, Senate and committee rosters, and Senate meeting schedule by NFO date)
- Faculty Senate Suggested Syllabus Template & Examples - The Faculty Senate approved the suggested undergraduate syllabus template in April 2014.
- Link to the Ohio Faculty Council at the end of the various Faculty Senate materials.
University Honors Program
- Honors Handbook for Faculty
- Honors Handbook for Students
- University Honors Program Curriculum Goals
- University Honors Program Course Proposal Form
- New Faculty Welcome: Introduction to the Wright State Core
- Core Program Requirements and Courses
- Student And Advisor Guide To The Wright State Core
- Faculty Senate Suggested Syllabus Template & Examples
Writing Across the Curriculum
- Introduction to WAC/New Faculty Welcome
- Writing Across the Curriculum at WSU, A Brief Guide for Faculty
- University Library's Faculty Support Guide
The Faculty Support Guide summarizes basic ways that the University Library staff support your research, instruction, and publication. Use the guide to connect with your Subject Librarian. Visit the Library Website for complete access to all services.
- Course Reserves Information for Faculty and Staff
Use course reserves to offer print and electronic study materials to your students.
Questions about procedures for course reserves should be directed to Mary Raider at (937) 775-3941.
Center for Teaching and Learning
- Fact Sheet – History and Mission of the Women's Center
- Lactation Rooms – The university now has three private rooms for nursing mothers.
Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct
- Faculty Guide to Reporting Violations of Academic Integrity
- Student Guide to Reporting Violations of Academic Integrity
- Powerpoint Overview of Student Conduct Issues
- Academic Integrity Violation Notification form (MS Word format)
- Academic Integrity Violation Notification form (PDF format)
- Academic Integrity Resolution form (MS Word format)
- Academic Integrity Resolution form (PDF format)
- Academic Integrity Violation form (MS Word format)
- Academic Integrity Violation form (PDF format)
- Guide to Managing Inappropriate Student Behavior
- Incident Report Form (MS Word format)
- Incident Report Form (PDF format)
- Incident Report Addendum (MS Word format)
- Incident Report Addendum (PDF format)
Office of Disability Services
University Center for International Education (UCIE)
Student Success Initiatives
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Affirmative Action Program
- Center for International Education
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
- College and Department Bylaws
- Computing Services (CaTS)
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Resources
- Faculty Senate
- Promotion and Tenure Calendar, 2013-14
- Service Learning
- Tutoring Services
- University Center for International Ed.
- University College
- University Honors Program