CarterFraser Sales Boot Camp: Outline
1 day (8 AM – 5 PM)
One hour coaching follow up the week after the boot camp Min/Max:
10/25 participants (# of facilitators: 2)
Assessment: Birkman Method (pre-work) & post-program feedback
Price $1,295. Early bird sign up $995.
- Who you are as a person.
- Who you are as a sales professional
- How to view the world the way your customer sees it. (This is the number on thing that successful sales professionals do)
What You Will Take Home
- Worksheet identifying the top 20% of your accounts.
- Who are you contacts within those accounts?
- What Birkman color are those contacts.
- How to adapt your sales style to those customers needs.
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM: Introductions & Overview
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Introduction to the Birkman – a model for effective sales
- Cycle of Sales
- Exercise: Sales Style Grid -Interests, Style & Needs on Floor Grid
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Who are your customers
- Worksheet identifying who your top accounts are
- Identify real challenges you have within those accounts
- Identification of your three largest sales challenges
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM: Lunch
12:45 PM – 1:45 PM: How to sell to the different styles
- Cycle of Sales – Adapt your style for success – It only takes a few steps
- How to sell to Executors
- How to sell to Persuaders
- How to sell to Detailers
- How to sell to Planners
1:45 PM – 3:45 PM: Solving real life issues
- On the floor grid have each person report out their top sales challenge
- Discuss what color the challenge falls in
- Capture on flip charts by color suggestions on how to solve the challenges
3:45 – 4:30 PM: Communicate effectively to your accounts using the Birkman method
- Basic rules of communication using the Birkman method
- 4:30 – 5:00 PM: Wrap Up & Next Steps
- Sign up for individual assessment feedback/coaching session (review Birkman & Phase 2 plan)