Counseling and Wellness Services offers a number of services for faculty and staff of Wright State University:
- CWS offers outreach programming on a wide range of topics: click here for additional information.
- We are available for consultation with faculty and staff regarding student and administrative concerns - call 937-775-3407 for more information.
- We have participated with the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct (CSSC) to develop a "Faculty and Staff Guide for Managing Inappropriate Student Behavior." This guide is available by clicking here.
- We have a helpful information sheet that clarifies those issues addressed by the WSU Student Concerns Committee. To view the information sheet, click here, for more information on the Student Concerns Committee, click here.
- Walk in appointments for WSU students are available at Counseling and Wellness Services from 11:30 am through 3:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and from 1:00 pm through 3:00 pm on Wednesdays. During University holidays and after hours, the on-call counselor can be reached by contacting the Wright State University Police Department at 937-775-2111.