After admission to Wright State University, you may apply for admission to the College of Science and Mathematics.
Applicants must have:
- Completed at least 16 semester hours with a minimum grade point average of 2.0 overall.
- Completed at least one course in the College of Science and Mathematics of the chosen major (or transfer equivalents) with minimum grade of C.
- Departments may also specify separate requirements.
After the Office of the Dean reviews your application, you will be assigned an advisor in the appropriate department who will help develop a program of study.
For more information, contact Joyce Howes - Email: email@example.com or (937) 775-3180
University Admissions Information:
- Admission Information
- Choose Ohio First
- Career Services / Jobs
- Career Services Newsletter
- CUR Membership Instructions (PDF)
- Dean's Circle
- GPA Calculator
- Graduate Studies
- Honor Societies
- How to Appeal a Grade
- International Students
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Semester Conversion
- Student Government
- Student Handbook
- Student Organizations
- Students Right to Know
- Student Senator
- Student Web Pages
- Teaching Award Nomination Forms
- Visit Wright State