In addition to the requirements of the Wright State University Graduate School, the following requirements of the Department of Neuroscience, Cell Biology, and Physiology must be met in order to be considered for admission for the Master of Science in Anatomy Program.
- All applicants must have a B.A., B.S. or equivalent degree.
- Applicants must have an overall GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 must submit GRE scores. A combined GRE total exceeding 305 (minimum 153 Verbal; 152 quantitative) is required.
- International students are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A TOEFL score exceeding 550, or a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL-IBL is required.
- Two years of Biology, Vertebrate Anatomy, and Cell Biology (recommended).
- Two years of Chemistry, including Organic Chemistry.