Statistical Consulting CENTER - SERVICES
Customized short courses or workshops are offered in any of a variety of statistical topics. Several examples include:
- Applied Statistics for the Data Handler
- Statistical Quality Control Methods
- Advanced Statistical Methods for Nursing Research
- Advanced Statistical Methods for Biomedical Research
- What is Path Analysis and How Does It Work?
- Logistic Regression: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Bayesian Statistical Methods - How and When to Use Them
- Statistical Planning and Analysis of Repeated Measures Designs in the Health Care Sciences
- How to Choose the Correct Statistical Technique
- Shortcourse in Basic Regression Techniques
- Survival Analysis Methods
Specialized or customized short courses or workshops can be developed through collaboration with the client to address his/her specific educational needs.
Go back to the Statistical Consulting Center Home Page