On this page:
Procurement card services provides users with tools to support e-procurement, travel, and expense reporting for university cards. We
- Establish and monitor the appropriate procedures, processes, and systems for the travel authorization and the procurement card program.
- Process procurement card requests.
- Administer the Chrome River travel preauthorization and expense reporting system.
- Monitor and reconcile activity between the university’s procurement card provider, Chrome River, and banner system.
- Training support for users of the procurement card program and Chrome River
Information available from this page includes application forms, terms, and logins related to Wright State’s procurement card (campus username and password required).