On this page:
Accounts Payable is responsible for processing vendor invoices, payments, and employee reimbursements. We strive to make payments in a timely manner and in accordance with university policies. We:
- Establish and monitor the appropriate procedures, processes, and systems for disbursements.
- Process payments for contractor and vendor payments, including non-resident vendor payment processing, employee reimbursements, and honorarium payments.
- Maintain vendor information, including adding new vendors and updating vendor addresses, tax statuses, etc.
- Maintain form 1099 tax compliance.
- Process vendor credit applications.
- Handle non-student billings to external on-campus entities
Rates current as of 1/1/2020
- 57.5 cents per mile driven for business use for 2020. See the IRS website for more information.
- 17 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes. See the IRS website for more information.
- Letters A thru J: Crystal Carr
- Letters K thru Z & all utilities: Pam Kiernan
Alphabet assignments subject to change, announced via university list servs.
Due to a staffing shortage, A/P turn around time will be slower than normal.
Please bear with us until we can increase staffing levels.