On this page:
Accounts Payable is responsible for processing vendor invoices, payments, and employee reimbursements. We strive to make payments in a timely manner and in accordance with university policies. We:
- Establish and monitor the appropriate procedures, processes, and systems for disbursements.
- Process payments for contractor and vendor payments, including non-resident vendor payment processing, employee reimbursements, and honorarium payments.
- Maintain vendor information, including adding new vendors and updating vendor addresses, tax statuses, etc.
- Maintain form 1099 tax compliance.
- Process vendor credit applications.
- Handle non-student billings to external on-campus entities.
Rates current as of 3/11/2022
- 58.5 cents per mile driven for business use for 2022. See the IRS website for more information.
- 18 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes for 2022. See the IRS website for more information.
- Apple and Dell: Karin Duchesne
- Brown, Fisher, Pepsi, Phillips Supply, Pickrel, and Wright State Physicians: Cori Howard
- Letters A thru O (NO utilities): Crystal Carr
- Letters P thru Z and ALL utilities: Pam Kiernan
Alphabet assignments are subject to change. Due to a staffing shortage, A/P turn around time will be slower than normal. Please bear with us until we can increase staffing levels.