Anyone may report an incident to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct. Please use the forms below to report an incident. One of the members of our staff will promplty address your submission.
If you suspect a violation of academic integrity, please use the forms below. One of the members of our staff will promptly address your submission.
Presentations & Trainings
The Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct is available for presentations or trainings.
Presentations or trainings offered:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Educational Records
- Academic Integrity
- Hazing Overview
- Sexual Assault
- Code of Student Conduct
- Managing Inappropriate Student Behavior/Disruption
If you do not see a particular topic on our list, please let us know and our staff can design a program to fit your needs. We will be happy to schedule a presentation for your department, office, class, or team.
Sessions offered by our staff are for:
- Academic Departments
- Faculty, Staff, and Students
- UVC Classes
- Residence Life Staff (RAs/CDs)
- Student Groups/Organizations
- First year seminars (UVC)
Academic Integrity Orientation
What is it?
The Academic Integrity Orientation (AIO) is an online orientation designed to familiarize WSU students with the University’s Academic Integrity Policy. All 1st year students in University College, College of Engineering and Computer Science, Raj Soin College of Business, and 1st year International students are required to complete this orientation. Students in UVC 1000, UVC 1010 and UH 1010 may be asked to complete this orientation as a class requirement.
How do students complete the AIO?
1. Log on to Wings
2. Click on the “PILOT” icon near the middle top of the screen
3. Once in Pilot, under My Courses Tab – click on Academic Integrity Orientation Fall 2015
4. Click on Content Tab (top left corner) for an overview of the orientation
5. Once you have read the Academic Integrity Policy, click on the Assessment Tab
6. Click on Quizzes and Exams. You may begin with the orientation by clicking on the “Start Quiz Button”
7. Take the quiz as many times as necessary until you achieve a 70%
8. After you successfully complete the quiz, click on the “Assessment” tab and select the “User Progress” option on the drop down menu. This will take you to the progress summary screen.
9. Print the progress summary screen (Your name should be in the top left corner and your quiz score should show in the bottom right corner).
10. Share this progress screen printout with your academic advisor prior to October 19, 2015
When is the deadline to complete the AIO?
AIO needs to be completed by OCTOBER 19, 2015
What happens if students do not complete AIO?
Their advisor will not remove the student’s registration pin preventing them from registering for the next semester until the orientation is complete.
Do students have to get a certain score?
A student has to achieve a score of 7/10 (70%) or higher to successfully complete the AIO.
Who can students call if they have a question?
For more information about the AIO, please see your academic advisor or stop by the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct in 022 Student Union or call 937-775-4240.
FERPA DOs & DON'Ts
FERPA DOs & DON’Ts