WSU Sociology Club
The Sociology Club is an organization that enhances the learning environment for students to gain a more in-depth appreciation of the field of Sociology. With opportunities to build friendships, practical experience and knowledge of the field, and a place to share concepts and ideas with others, students develop connections that they will be helpful to them, both during their tenure and after graduation. Members have the opportunity to refine their areas of interest through practical experience gained by working on projects. Overall, the Sociology Club shall exist to do the following:
- Encourage the pursuit of excellence in sociology within the Wright State community.
- Develop and refine the sociological skills of the club members.
- Serve as a forum for examining and discussing current sociology techniques and studies.
- Encourage student research and collaboration.
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to learning about human diversity.