Our Bachelor of Arts graduates have gone on to a wide variety of occupations. What you will do with your degree depends on your interests, and on those abilities you develop as you follow your studies in the Department and University. Since our BA is a Liberal Arts degree, some of our graduates combine religion study with other study pointed directly toward a vocation that interests them, or planning for post-graduate professional training (such as medicine, ministry, or law). Some of our majors have gone on to graduate study in Religion.What Graduates do after their degree:
- About a third of our majors have gone on to one of the human services professional fields (law, education, etc.)
- About a fourth have gone into business or industry (management, sales, etc.)
- Almost a third have entered professional religious ministry or church employment
- Many have become administrators in their chosen field
- Most have gone on to do further graduate work in some area
Others, for various reasons free from the need to use their college education to prepare for a job, have found their degree has given them an enriched personal life well worth the years spent at Wright State.Recent surveys of majors and alumni consistently indicate a high degree of satisfaction with Religion study at Wright State.