How to find English Groups
- Log into WINGs at http://wings.wright.edu
- Select the Groups link at the top right of the page.
- Use your campus login and password.
- The ENG Group should be listed in a department member's Group index.
- The ENG Group links to one or more English subgroups, depending on the member's department affiliations.
- If you see no ENG group in your WINGs group area, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, #3715.
- Several old-style University Listservs remain (FAC-L, STAFF-L, ANNOUNCE).
Subscribe/unsubscribe link: University Listservs
- NOTE: the former CoLA listserv is now the WINGS CoLA Group.
CoLA Alumni List
To subscribe to or unsubscribe to/from the CoLA Alumni List, contact: email@example.com
- Using Course Studio, class members can share files -- documents and images -- and links, and send group-email.
- Course Studio is a basic instructional and file-sharing web space that automates student access to the web page (synchronizes with the registrar's student database and adds students and email access before the term starts).
- It works like Group Studio, except that unlike Group Studio, it doesn't allow creation of sub-groups.
- Instructors, registered students, and guests and teaching assistants (at instructor's discretion), can access and use the course space.
- Separate sections show courses the user is Teaching, Attending, or Assisting with, or to which the user has been added as a Guest.
- Log on to WINGS at http://wings.wright.edu | Use your campus login for access.
- See: Academics Tabs/Course Studio/My Courses.
- Note the drop-down menu to select a term.
CaTS' WINGS Group and Course Studio documentation
Check out the English Department's Facebook page.