news + events
WSU Department of English
December 16, 2003
English Graduate Organization
The English Graduate Organization shall exist to:
- Serve as a forum for English graduate students (pursuing their Master's
degree in Composition/Rhetoric, Literature, TESOL) at WSU.
- Provide educational opportunities for English graduate students
- Prospectus/Independent Paper / M.A. Portfolio Information Meeting
English Department Faculty
- Curriculum Vitae writing and Job-Searching Workshop
- Conference Attending and Presenting Workshop
- Ensure that an English graduate student serves as a Student Representative
the Language Programs Committee, the Writing Programs Committee, and
Graduate Programs Committee.
- Encourage friendship and establish a sense of community among English
graduate students by planning and holding social activities.
Promote an interest in English graduate studies by participating in