If you made recordings with Tegrity in a past semester, you can use them again in your current course. Here’s how.
- Add the Tegrity widget to your current course’s homepage and click the widget’s big button.
- After the Tegrity window opens, click the “Courses” link near the top left. This will show you a list of all classes in which you have Tegrity recordings.
- Click the class that has the videos you want to use.
- Select the check box at the right of each video you want.
- Click the “Recording Tasks” button and click “Copy.”
- Select the new course in the list of courses that pops up and click “Copy Recordings.”
A confirmation message will tell you your recordings are queued to be copied. It may take a short while, but the recordings will soon appear when you click the Tegrity widget in the new course.
The Move Option
“Recording Tasks” also gives you an option to “Move” recordings. Move works exactly like Copy, except that Copy will leave the originals in the old course and Move will delete the recordings from your old course.