Accessing Your Grades
If you have any questions or difficulties with the following processes, please call the CEE at (937) 775-2322 – we will be happy to help!
In order to access Wings Express you will need your University Identification Number (UID) mailed to you by the Center for Economic Education. The UID is a nine digit number and starts with the letter "U." For example, a UID number could be U00054321. Once you grow accustomed to this method, you will find Wings Express a quick and easy way to obtain information about your academic record.
PLEASE PRINT THESE DIRECTIONS SO YOU MAY REFER TO THEM DURING THIS PROCESS.
- To get started log into Wings Expresshttp://wingsexpress.wright.edu and follow these instructions.
- Click on the "Enter Secure Area" link.
- Enter your University Identification Number (UID) and six digit Personal Identification Number (PIN), then click the "Login" button. Your PIN will be the month, day, and year of your birth initially. For example, if you were born on September 21, 1966 your PIN would be 092166. If for some reason you are unable to access your student record, please contact the CEE at (937) 775-2322 or (937) 775-2324.
- The first time you log into Wings Express, you will be required, upon login, to change your PIN number. Please write this new PIN number down.
- Click on the "Student and Financial Aid" link.
- Next, click on "Student Records."
- Then, click on the "Final Grades" link.
- Select the applicable term and click on the "submit" button.
- You may print a hard copy of your grade report at this point.
If you have any questions or difficulties with the "Accessing Your Grades" process, please call the CEE at (937) 775-2322 or (937) 775-2324.
If you would like to obtain an official copy of your transcript click the following link for information and directions: http://www.wright.edu/admissions/registration/transcripts.html.