CaTS facilities include conference and meeting spaces, digital editing lab, and television studios with support for multi-camera video production. The CaTS Facilities Team also coordinates satellite teleconferences and recordings, maintains WSU's Academic Cable Television System, and oversees the video board operations at the E.J. Nutter Center. CaTS fills nearly seven hundred requests each year for facilities and video support. Here is a partial list of CaTS facilities and video support services.
Facilities Support Services
- Two television studios
- Off-air/off-satellite recordings and large-screen viewing
- RaiderVision, WSU's closed-circuit cable TV system, delivers satellite and university-related programming to classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges, and auditoriums across campus See the RaiderVision channel lineup
- WSU Educational Cable Access Channel 21
- Campus information channels (CEHS, CECS, COLA & WSU)
Requesting Facilities Support
To inquire about CaTS Facilities support services, please contact Andy Montesano at (937) 775-2802
Video Technology Services, Event Videography
- Digital video editing lab
- Video production support (including studio, multi-camera remote, I-mag (Image magnification), and EFP (Electronic Field Production))
- Video documentations
- E.J. Nutter Center video boards
Requesting Video Technology Services
To inquire about CaTS video technology services, please contact David Stoneburner, (937) 775-3688.
Requests for video support must be received during Regular Operating Hours (8 AM to 11 PM, Monday through Thursday; 8 AM to 5 PM, Friday) and 10 days prior to the event. Please refer to the Video Technology Services Rate Card PDF document for associated charges.
Last Minute Requests
CaTS will make every effort to comply with all requests however; scheduling is based on equipment and personnel availability. We may be able to accommodate last minute requests; however, an additional $50.00 fee will be assessed for requests submitted past the stated deadline.
Service cancellations must be made during regular operating hours and 72 hours prior to your event. The cancellation fee for campus sponsored events will be equal to one hour of labor (overtime and holiday rates apply), plus any extra costs accrued from freelance labor, rented equipment or pre-production labor. The cancellation fee for external clients will be the cost of equipment rental and labor for that event.