SYSTEMS DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
CaTS designs, specifies and installs electronic equipment and systems to support electronic classrooms, IVDL classrooms, satellite systems, WSU's closed-circuit television system, the WSU cable access channel, and Nutter Center audio/video systems. CaTS enables faculty to present content in many different media formats in the university's electronic classrooms. In distance learning classrooms, faculty can teach classes in multiple locations through IVDL (interactive video distance learning).
Examples of Systems Design and Engineering Services
- Specify & design electronic and distance learning systems and equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair equipment.
- Train faculty to use equipment.
- Purchase media equipment.
- Duplicate media, such as tapes and DVDs, including converting international formats.
- Support IVDL (interactive video distance learning).
- Support videoconferencing.
- Support satellite downlinks.
- Support satellite and off-air video recordings.
To inquire about CaTS systems design and engineering services, please contact Andy Montesano at (937) 775-2802.