COURSE INVENTORY TOOLS
The services provided in this Course Inventory Management site have been developed initially to support the conversion of the university's course
inventory from a quarters-based to a semesters-based curriculum. For more information about these services, see the Services Overview document.
The Course Inventory Workflow system will route the request forms through the University for approval. They will be routed to department chairs, college deans, curriculum chairs, UCAP, etc. For more information about getting started with workflow, see the Workflow document.
What's new with course inventory management? Check out our What's New document.
Links to Tools
- Course Inventory Request (create a new request)
- Course Inventory Search (search for request in progress)
- Program of Study Request
- Program of Study Search
- Course Management Reports (produce reports to review requests)
- >>> Contact your College's Cognos representative to produce these reports.
- Course Inventory User Guide (PDF)
- Program of Study User Guide (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Subscribing to the Workflow Worklist Channel
- Navigating the Workflow Application
- Assigning a Workflow Proxy
- What To Do When a Task Arrives in Your Worklist
- Releasing a Workflow Task