PROJECTOR BULB REPLACEMENT POLICY FOR NON-CLASSROOM SPACES
CaTS Classroom Technology Support (CTS) will replace burned out projector bulbs in video projectors owned by Wright State University, such as meeting rooms, department owned labs, etc.
- For Issues under the scope of this policy, please contact the CTS Office, 017 Dunbar Library, 775-3162.
- For immediate issues in a classroom, contact the CaTS Help Desk at 775-4827.
Full Policy (Effective Date: June 1, 2013)
- CTS will replace projection bulbs in any Wright State University Main Campus owned space, either on campus or at remote locations associated with the Main Campus.
- CTS will maintain a stock of projection bulbs that are currently being used in electronic classrooms across campus.
- Any replacement projection bulbs that are not stocked by CTS will be the responsibility of the requesting department to maintain in stock or to order as needed.
- CTS will replace projection bulbs at no cost for the labor however, if a bulb from CTS stock is used in a private space, the requesting department will be billed for the cost of replacing the bulb. Prices will vary depending on the model of video projector being serviced.
- CTS will only use a replacement bulb from stock in a private space if this use does not hinder the availability of bulbs for classroom use.