We offer some online resources for Student Employment supervisors:
- Get a List of Some Standard Interview Questions (PDF)
- Download a Blank Student Employee Availability Grid (PDF)
- Get a Student Employee Orientation and Training Checklist (PDF)
- Download a Handout of Instructions for Student Employee Web Time Entry (PDF)
- Download a Handout of Student Employee Tips for Success on the Job (PDF)
- Review Suggestions for Offering Encouragement and Recognition to Student Employees (PDF)
Supervisor Training & Other Events
Student Employment staff offer supervisor training sessions throughout the year.
Student Employment supervisors may sponsor a table at Etiquette Luncheon and attend with their students.
Departments plan celebrations of their students during National Student Employment Week.
Review our Events Calendar to determine dates for supervisor training and other Student Employment events, or call Student Employment at (937) 775-2556.
- 1 of 5
- next ›
National Student Employment Week
We encourage supervisors to develop a plan to recognize their students during National Student Employment Week (NSEW) in April. Need ideas? Student Employment staff has ideas and success stories to share.
Student Employee of the Year
Do you have a student employee who exemplifies:
- quality of work
- uniqueness of contribution
Nominate that student for Wright State University Student Employee of the Year, to be honored during National Student Employment Week.