Post a Job
There are two types of posting procedures:
- Creating a new position for posting.
A new position must be classified and assigned a wage by Student Employment.
- Posting for a job that has already been classified and assigned a wage.
You must complete the job posting procedure before offering the job to a student.
Review instructions and find forms for job positing procedures:
Create a brand new job
- Complete the Position Description Form.
- Send the Position Description Form to Kim Gilliam, Student Employment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (937) 775-3381.
- You will receive an email from Kim Gilliam indicating the assigned class and wage for the position.
- Complete the Job Posting Form.
- Send the Job Posting Form to Skip Rinehart, Student Employment Coordinator, email@example.com
Post an opening for an existing job