Find & Apply for Jobs
On-campus and Off-campus jobs included in our job postings!
Student Employment postings are searchable by On Campus or Off Campus, Regular or Work-Study.
How to find and apply for jobs:
- Review SE job postings in The Wright Search
- Follow the application instructions found within the job posting.
Employers judge your ability to follow directions by how well you follow the application instructions.
- For on-campus Student Employment positions:
If you are hired for an on-campus position, before you begin working, hand-carry your completed employment paperwork to Career Services during Student Employment processing hours, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, between the hours of 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Standard Application for Student Employment
Career Services provides a standard job application available for Student Employment.
Some supervisors will ask you to complete the standard application. Other supervisors specify different application materials and methods.
Carefully review and follow the application instructions that appear in the job posting. Supervisors evaluate your ability to follow directions and therefore your suitability for the job by how well you follow application instructions.
Make sure the electronic Student Employment application works for you
- Forms are designed to be downloaded, filled in, and saved using Adobe® Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or greater. Using software other than Adobe® Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or greater may result in the fields on the form appearing blank after they have been saved.
Get the latest free version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® »
- Some students using Apple computer systems report that the data they enter does not save or appears blank when sent to the supervisor.
Apple systems may be opening the form using software other than Adobe® Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or greater, causing the form to malfunction in this way.
You may be able to solve this problem by downloading and using the latest free version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® »
- If you are using software other than Adobe® Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or greater to complete the Student Employment Application, an alternative is to capture your information by filling out the form, printing it, and scanning it to send to supervisors as a PDF.
- If you use Adobe® Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or greater to complete the Student Employment Application and your form appears blank when reopened or sent to the supervisor, please contact us, including whether you use Windows or Apple system, and what software you are using to complete the form. Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Student Employment Application
- Some supervisors request the student employment application as part of the application process and some do not.
- Review the preceding section to make sure the electronic application will work with your computer.
- Review the application instructions in the job description to learn supervisor preferences.
Student Employment Processing Hours
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays:
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.