Schedule Individual Appointments
The Career Center offers individual advising appointments for Wright State University students and alumni.
In individual appointments, our advisers assist with the full range of career exploration, job search, and career development issues.
What to Expect
When you schedule an appointment with a Career Center adviser, your conversations may include:
- completing and reviewing assessments;
- determining criteria for choosing a major;
- identifying the academic preparation, skills, and experience for a chosen career;
- seeking student employment positions, co-ops, or internships;
- developing job search strategies;
- writing résumés and cover letters;
- practicing interview technique through mock interviews;
- applying for career employment.
You may bring additional topics and concerns to the appointment.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling (937) 775-2556 and speaking to the assistant at the front desk.