Field-Related Experience for Students
Co-op and internship benefits include:
- A workplace match relevant to your field of academic study
- Opportunities to apply what you learn in the classroom
- Meaningful and essential workplace accomplishments
- A deeper understanding of your interest area
- Connection to practitioners and mentors in your career field
Co-ops and internships may be full-time or part-time.
Co-op and internship registration is available beginning sophomore year, once you have met requirements specified by your academic department.
Field-Related Experience Stories
Majoring in Management Information Systems.
Senior at time of experience.
Employed as Student Trainee at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
What did you do?
Purchased needed supplies for the office with a government purchase card. Collected and helped analyze impact statements for multimillion dollar systems due to sequestration. Composed and managed spreadsheet that held maintenance information for equipment in the office. Read more . . .