My Career Center Agreement
By submitting my profile to the Career Center:
- it is my responsibility to review, understand, and adhere to Career Center policies;
- if I do not adhere to Career Center policies, I may lose the privilege of using the Career Center.
- to provide information that is correct & true to the best of my knowledge;
- as an active job seeker, to update my Allow Employer Viewing setting to Yes after semesterly resets on or about March 31, July 31, and November 30;
- as an active job seeker, to review and update my resume on or about March 31, July 31, and November 30, and on an as-needed basis.
I voluntarily authorize Wright State University Career Center
- to release my résumé and/or transcripts to any prospective employer or employer's representative or for electronic posting for the purposes of review, interviewing, employer development, and potential employment.
In compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), I understand that if I have completed the Request to Prevent Release of Public Information with the Registrar’s Office, that the suppression of my public information does not apply to the release of information from the Career Center and/or my transcript for purposes of employment.