- Meet with UCIE to determine eligibility and begin your paperwork process.
- Consult with UCIE regarding co-op/intern registration process.
- Be prepared to provide a copy of your offer letter.
- Deadline for students registering for a full-time co-op: registration must be processed and received in UCIE before the first Friday of the term for which you are registering;
- UCIE reviews documents. If approved, UCIE prepares I-20.
- Student may not start working until all paperwork is processed, student is registered and employer has received the I-20 work authorization.