The Career Center provides resources to help you engage in self-discovery, explore majors and careers, build experience, and develop your professional skills.
- Find a major that fits.
- Review Student Employment, co-op, internship, and career employment job postings.
- Find basic requirements and advanced tips to write resumes.
- Complete your Career Center account profile.
- Post your resume for employers.
- Visit the Resource Library inside your Career Center account.
- Register for networking, recruiting, and educational events.
The Career Center provides connecting points and engagement opportunities between employers and job seekers.
- Apply for a Career Center account.
- Post Student Employment, co-op, internship, and career employment job postings.
- Register for Career Center events.
- Conduct On Campus Interviews.
- Request a recruitment information table or session.