Handshake accounts in the Wright State University Career Center for students and alumni:
- Create your profile (select public or private), upload resume (select visible or not visible).
- Search and apply for Student Employment jobs, internships, co-ops, fellowships, full-time and part-time permanent career positions.
Filter jobs by major, location, type, keywords.
Save your searches!
- Some departments post Graduate Assistantship (GA) positions in Handshake. Many departments ask that you inquire directly with them about GA opportunities.
- Find and sign up for:
- On-campus interviews.
- On-campus and off campus career planning and job search events (favorite, join and RSVP!).
- Recruiting fairs at Wright State and other schools that invite you.
- Search employers.
- Review Career Center resources.
- Report your first destination after graduation!
Handshake LogIn Guide:
Step 1, on this page: select "Log in to Handshake with Campus Username."
Step 2, on Handshake login page: select "Log in with Wright State Campus Username."
Step 3, on Sign in to Continue page: enter the same Campus Username and Password that you use to log in to WINGS.
Step 4, if you get an error message or you don't understand the instructions: STOP! Email email@example.com
First time as a Wright State student?
Your account should be available within 48 business hours after you register for credit hours. You must also have received your Campus Username and Password.
Log into your account in Handshake using your Campus Username and Password
Your Campus Username is assigned by Wright State University and begins with a "w."
Your initial Password is assigned by Wright State University but edited by you through your WINGS account.
- If you attempt to log in using your Campus Username and Password, and then you receive an error message, email the Career Center or call (937) 775-2556.
- If you do not know your Campus Username and Password, please call the CaTS Help Desk at (888) 775-4827.
What are you doing after graduation?
Wright State University asks soon-to-graduate students and recent graduates to share what they are doing after graduation, by completing and periodically updating their survey responses in the year following graduation.
Students and recent graduates may update their information as post-graduation plans evolve. Access to survey remains open for one year after graduation.
Class of Summer 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018:
Images in slideshows may temporarily differ from actual student view after Handshake upgrades.