- Collects self-reports of your strengths, interests, values, and personal style.
- Generates a profile to print and take to your appointment with an advisor in the Career Center.
- Assists you in identifying career options and majors most compatible for you.
Email email@example.com to request your TypeFocus access code.
After completing TypeFocus online, schedule an appointment in the Career Center by calling (937) 775-2556.
From the Career Center Resource Library:
- Top 10 Career Strategies for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Climb to Your Career in Four Years
- Self-Study Guide to Career Confidence
- Top-Hiring Industries and Top Majors Hired
- Using Information Interviews & Job Shadowing to Find Your Career
- Video: Extracurricular ADVANTAGES
- Video: Get Involved--Student Clubs and Orgs
- Video: International Experience
There's more in the Resource Library!
Get access - complete and submit your Profile:
Links to Explore
- Wright State University Degrees & Programs
- What can I do with this Major?
- What can I do with a Major in . . .
- Occupational Information Network - O*NET
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Career Outlook
- The Campus Career Coach