We are pleased to announce an exciting new partnership with the new Office Depot, created by the merger of OfficeMax and Office Depot. The Office Depot punchout is now available in WrightBuy.
The landing page includes a bulletin board to keep you informed. From this page all shopping features may be launched. For your convenience, there are also links to our contract items list and on-line tutorials. One of the new features is being able to configure a custom stamp and order it on-line though our punchout.
If you have any questions about the new Office Depot punchout, please call Procurement and Contract Services at 775-2061.
These are just examples found in the most recent business case.
If you have specific questions please contact Mary Pasquinelli at (937) 775-2522 or Lindsay Love at (937) 775-2412.
Vendors selling toner cartridges for printers, copiers, and fax machines, have contacted departments through email, fax and telephone in the past.
Please be cautious for the following reasons:
- Normally, vendors of good standing with the University do not call departments to refill orders;
- Some companies charge hundreds of dollars for a $30 toner cartridge, plus shipping and handling;
- If you unknowingly order toners, and we sign for delivery, we are obligated to pay the invoice unless items are returned within 3 -15 days. These companies always have proof of delivery.
- Re-stocking fees of 15% are charged after 3 days.
Helpful guidelines to follow:
- The cost of toner and supplies are included in the monthly billing if you have a copier maintained by Printing Services.
- If you maintain your own copier and order supplies, they should be purchased through Guy Brown Products/OfficeMax, IUC agreement or an authorized service company, i.e., Donnellon McCarthy, IKON, and Xerox. Printer toner can be purchased through Guy Brown Products/OfficeMax or the Inter-University Contract price agreement (www.iucpg.com). Be sure to compare pricing on each item.