Wright State University has several important policies which are listed on this site.
By registering for classes, you are responsible for all charges incurred. Please see Student’s Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility.
On this page:
- Wright State University accepts credit card payments for tuition, room and board or other student fees ONLY through WINGS Express online payments
- Wright State has contracted with a third party, PayPath, to process Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit card payments online only through WINGS Express.
- A convenience fee of 2.75% is applied to your credit card to pay for this service.
- The convenience fee is nonrefundable, even if the payment is refunded.
- Other online payment methods such as e-check are available without a convenience fee at the fee payment site in WINGS Express.
- Our Payment Plan is another convenient payment option. There is a non-refundable application fee assessed each semester for students using the plan , which is paid with the first payment. There is no interest and, as long as you make the payments on time, no additional fees. This low cost plan can help you avoid the high-interest credit card debt.