Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is a continuous enterprise-wide process that will enable Wright State University to pursue its strategic and operational objectives through the use of a comprehensive and proactive approach to identifying, prioritizing, and mitigating risks.
- Focuses on resources and efforts on key high-risk areas.
- Identifies events representing opportunity.
- Increases understanding of how mitigating activities and controls affect risks.
- Improves the allocation of resources.
- Involves participants as part of the solution.
- Monitors the progress of risk mitigation activities.
- Integrates risk awareness into the University’s culture and empowers everyone to be a risk manager.