Thank you for your interest in scheduling a group tour at Wright State University!
On this page:
Special Group Tours are designed for groups whose needs may not be met by our regular schedule of daily tours and admissions events. We encourage college access programs and high school classes to schedule a group tour. Please review the following information before registering your group.
Group tours are conducted Tuesday - Thursday at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. While our office will try our best to accommodate your requests, some dates (i.e. finals week, holidays, etc.) may be unavailable.
Special Note: due to a high volume of requests, our November 2017 group tour dates are full.
When making a reservation, we ask:
- Tours to be scheduled three weeks before the desired tour date
- Your group size to be limited to 100 participants (including chaperones)
Note: Your tour is not confirmed until you receive a written confirmation with details of your tour.
In the event your group consists of 15 or more students, you must provide one chaperone per 15 students. Wright State expects the following of your chaperones:
- Chaperones are required to be 21 years of age or older
- Chaperones should have emergency contact information for all group participants
- Chaperones are required to remain with the group throughout the tour and set the tone and expectations for the group.
All visitors and groups are expected to act in an appropriate manner that sustains the campus learning environment. Wright State University Office of Admissions and our campus tour guides reserve the right to stop or end any campus tour. In addition, we expect:
- Groups to be on time for their visit (We may be able to adjust to unexpected circumstances. However, we cannot guarantee the full scheduled itinerary if the group does not arrive on time.).
- Visitors to show a high level of respect to students, tour guides, and campus buildings.
- Tour participants to refrain from cell phone use on the tour - unless they are posting to social media in a positive fashion about the visit.
Wright State's staff will work directly with a group's leader if a group's behavior does not meet expectations. If a group’s behavior is deemed unacceptable, future requests for special tours will be reviewed.
Groups may cancel their tour up to 72 hours before their scheduled tour. A group choosing to cancel after the designated time period will have their future requests reviewed. If you need to cancel your tour, please call (937) 775-5700 or 1-800-247-1770
Lunch options for on-campus and off-campus dining are available. Learn more about lunch options.