On this page:
About Cincinnati State
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College offers approximately 100 associate degree programs and certificates in humanities and sciences, business technologies, health and public safety, engineering, and information technologies. The college has campuses in Clifton, Harrison, Evendale, and Middletown. Online classes are also offered with associate degrees and certificate programs available. Cincinnati State has transferrable agreements with nearly 20 universities, including 15 articulation agreements with Wright State. Cincinnati State, which opened in 1969, has more than 2,400 co-op job placements in more than 600 businesses. Men’s and women’s soccer teams compete in the National Junior College Athletic Association Region XII (Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana.) For more information about Cincinnati State, check out cincinnatistate.edu.
To increase access and affordability for a college education, Wright State and Cincinnati State offer the Wright Path partnership program. Go to our community college partnerships overview page to learn all about the benefits of the Wright Path program.
The advantages to you include:
- You may qualify for Wright State transfer scholarships of up to $3,500 per year.
- Take only courses in your academic pathway that apply directly to your bachelor’s degree program.
- It’s an easy transfer process with a designated advisor on both campuses.
- Take advantage of on-campus support services, resources, student organizations, and activities at Wright State even before you are admitted.
- No additional cost—just sign up below
Pathways/Articulation (Transfer) Agreements
This is the most important part of the partnership program. Staying on track while pursuing your degree is the key to your academic success. Following an articulation agreement or equivalency guide for your major will maximize your transfer credits. Ask your academic advisor to help you create an individualized pathway, or see the articulation (transfer) agreements available in several areas of study.
Apply to Cincinnati State and register for classes. To enter the Wright Path program, fill out the participant application and we will verify with Cincinnati State that you are an active student in good standing.
It is important to work with your academic advisor at Cincinnati State. Let them know you are in the partnership program with Wright Sate, plan to utilize a pathway/articulation agreement, and intend to transfer to Wright State. They will assist you in creating an academic plan that will help you plot your courses for your transfer program. A Wright State advisor will also reach out to you to assist in your transtion. You should meet regularly with your Cincinnati State and Wright State advisors to ensure you are on the right track.
Cincinnati State Advising
- Business Technologies: (513) 569-1620
- Center for Innovative Technologies: (513) 569-1743
- Health and Public Safety: (513) 569-1670
- Humanities and Sciences: (513) 569-1700
Wright State Advising
(937) 775-4830 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Wright State’s campus, meet with an advisor, and get the answers you need. Schedule a campus tour with the Transfer Center. See our community college partnerships overview page for information about all of the Wright State resources available to you.
We are excited to welcome you to the Wright State community. We have a few tips to make your transfer process easier.
- You do not need to wait until you graduate from community college to apply to Wright State. Apply early in your final semester at community college.
- Vist the Application Dates and Processes page for a complete list of your next steps in transferring to Wright State.
- The application fee waiver code for Cincinnati State transfers is: CSTCCPartner.
- Our staff in the Transfer Center is ready to assist you. Email us at email@example.com or call (937) 775-4830.
- Check out our transfer scholarship options.
- If you are a Fall Semester transfer student who intends to apply for competitive one of Wright State's competitive scholarships, you must apply one year before the fall semester you will attend. Complete the ONE Scholarship application by the January deadline. Only admitted students are able to access the ONE Scholarship application.
Students returning to Wright State may qualify to reset their former GPA at Wright State through the Second Start policy. Consult a Wright State advisor for more information.