On this page:
Wright State University's UCIE Graduate Merit Scholarship is merit-based and designed to recognize academically outstanding international students for the 2021–2022 academic year. Scholarships range in value from $2,500 to $5,000, renewable for one year (the scholarship is valid for a total of 2 years). You will be considered for this scholarship upon admission into the university, no scholarship application is needed. Funds are offered as available, so apply today!
Cumulative Undergraduate GPA
Annual Scholarship Offer
2.7 - 2.9
3.0 and above
- No scholarship application is needed
- Must be an international student on an F1 visa
- Students may receive only one merit scholarship or tuition discount
- Students must be enrolled full time
- The annual scholarship amount is divided evenly between fall and spring semesters
- Funds are awarded as available, so apply for admission into a graduate program early
- Renewable contingent on maintaining a 3.0 cumulative GPA at the end of the academic year
- Can be used for graduate tuition only
Please contact your department to find information about graduate assistantships or department scholarships.
Non-Resident Graduate Surcharge
Wright State University is offering a 99 percent reduction in the out-of-state surcharge to eligible nonresident graduate students starting in Fall Semester of 2020 (the M.D. and Psy.D. programs are excluded).
To be eligible, a nonresident student must:
- Be enrolled in a graduate-level program at Wright State University
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree from an Ohio university
- Be living in Ohio while enrolled
When you register as a graduate student, the reduction will be automatically calculated and applied to your billing statement.