Graduate Merit Scholarship
Starting Fall Semester 2018, international graduate students are eligible for the non-resident Graduate Merit Scholarship. The scholarship is for master’s degree students only and does not apply to students in the Boonshoft School of Medicine or School of Professional Psychology.
- Term: Four semesters.
- Amount: The maximum award per semester is $1,250.
- Maximum amount over four semesters: $5,000
Applicants will be notified if they receive the award automatically. For other scholarship information, please visit the RaiderConnect page.
Graduate Assistantships and Department Scholarships
Please contact your department to find information about graduate assistantships or department scholarships.
Tuition Discounts for Students From Institutions Located in Andhra Pradesh, India
New incoming transfer undergraduate students and new graduate students coming from one of 15 Universities in the State of Andhra Pradesh, India listed below, may be eligible for a discounted tuition rate to attend Wright State in 2019. Students will be considered for the discount from the following institutions in the State of Andhra Pradesh:
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore
- Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
Restrictions do apply in order to qualify for the discounts.
For more information please contact the UCIE at email@example.com.