If you meet all the requirements except the English proficiency requirement, you may be granted conditional admission is possible for certain programs. Conditional admission means that your admissions into the program is conditional until you meet the English proficiency requirement and any other standardized tests required.
To be eligible for conditional admission, you must:
- Meet all requirements for the program other than the English proficiency.
- Enroll in our Learning English for Academic Purposes (LEAP) intensive English program.
- Submit GRE or GMAT scores as required.
Conditional admission is available for these programs:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Industrial and Human Factors Engineering
- Material Science Engineering
- Mathematics with concentrations in applied mathematics and pure mathematics
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Master of Science in Education with concentrations in anatomy, earth sciences, mathematics, and physics
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Engineering, Ph.D.
- Social Work
How to Apply for Graduate Conditional Admission
- Go to your Admissions Portal and select Add An Application or log in to your existing admission application.
- While completing your undergraduate application, select the option that says I Will Start In The LEAP Program. A LEAP application will automatically be created.
- Complete your application.
- Pay the fee and submit your application.
- Upload all documents listed on your checklist on your applicant portal. You must upload documents separately to the admissions application and the L.E.A.P. application.
- Check your Admissions Portal for updates. Our admissions team will communicate with you through the portal.