National Survey of Student Engagement
Wright State University has administered the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) in the Spring of 2001, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2011. The NSSE collects information from first-year and senior students about the nature and quality of their undergraduate experience, particularly their engagement with other students, the faculty, and the campus environment.
- NSSE/SSI: What students expect from faculty and what faculty can expect from students
- Wright State Spring 2011 NSSE Experience
- 2011 NSSE Survey Results
- 2011 NSSE Survey Results by College
- 2011 NSSE Scales by College
- The NSSE 2009 Pocket Guide (DOC) highlights what students are saying about their Wright State experience.