Student Fact Books
The Student Fact Book, published every Fall term, contains data regarding the Wright State student body at both the Dayton and Lake Campuses, such as entrance status, student classification, program of study (major), race/ethnicity, and gender. Longitudinal data, such as graduation and retention rates, are published in the Fact Book as well. All the data for the Fact Book reflects enrollment as of the official OBR 14th day. In Fall 2012, Wright State University switched to a semester academic calendar.
*** To download Adobe Reader to view the documents, please click here.
*** Titles in table of contents are live links to fact book content
- Fall 2014 Student Fact Book (PDF) (DRAFT format; Pages need added)
Below are links to past editions of the Student Fact Books by decade
- Fall 2010-2013 Student Fact Books
- Fall 2000-2009 Student Fact Books
- Fall 1990-1999 Student Fact Books
- Fall 1980-1989 Student Fact Books
- Fall 1977-1979 Student Fact Books