Wright State University 2005-2006Undergraduate Catalog
About UsAcademic ProgramsStudent LifeAdmission, Advising, and RegistrationAcademic Standards & RequirementsGeneral Education RequirementsColleges and SchoolsCourse DescriptionsFaculty and OfficersAppendixAddendumIndex
High School Preparation

Wright State
  University’s Transfer

Returning Students
Other Admission and
  Enrollment Categories

Returning Students

Students who have not attended Wright State for four or more consecutive quarters must apply for readmission through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. There is no additional application fee, and official transcripts are required only from the schools students have attended since they left Wright State or if originals have been destroyed and are required by a college or major for an admission decision.

Students who have been dismissed may apply for readmission by petition after they have remained out of school for four quarters; see readmission in the Academic Standards and Requirements section. Students who have not attended Wright State for three years (12 consecutive quarters) may wish to take advantage of the Fresh Start Rule. This rule may allow students to have their earlier GPA recalculated. Interested students should contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for more information.

Archived content: For current catalog information, please go to catalog.wright.edu

[ WSU Home | Undergraduate Catalog Home ]
Copyright Information © 2008
Wright State University
Last updated: Tue. Jul-08-08, 14:20
Please send comments to Webmaster