Wright State University 2005-2006Undergraduate Catalog
About UsAcademic ProgramsStudent LifeAdmission, Advising, and RegistrationAcademic Standards & RequirementsGeneral Education RequirementsColleges and SchoolsCourse DescriptionsFaculty and OfficersAppendixAddendumIndex
Grading System
Grades for
  Writing Intensive
  Courses in
  Writing Across the

Academic Standing
Petitioning for

Repeating and Auditing

Dismissal and

Petitioning for Exceptions

Exceptions to scholastic regulations may be petitioned to the Undergraduate Petitions Committee. Petition forms are available in most academic department offices and in the Office of the Registrar. These forms are filed in the Registrar's office.

Students petitioning to drop a class with a grade of W or completely withdraw from a quarter must submit the petition to the registrar's office before the end of the quarter in which the withdrawal is requested. Petitions submitted after the quarter has ended will, if approved, remove only the hours and points from the student's GPA. In this case, the course and original grade will remain a part of the student's record. Students should consult with their academic advisor before submitting a petition.

Archived content: For current catalog information, please go to catalog.wright.edu

[ WSU Home | Undergraduate Catalog Home ]
Copyright Information © 2007
Wright State University
Last updated: Wed. Sep-05-07, 13:37
Please send comments to Webmaster