ACC 2010 Honors class raised
funds to donate 39 items!
The Wright State University Food Pantry is located in 134 Allyn Hall.
Wright State University's Friendship Food Pantry, an emergency pantry for students, is coordinated through the Office of Vice President for Student Affairs. It is made possible by the generosity of WSU students, faculty, staff, the local community, and the dedicated service of its volunteer staff.
New! Fall Hours:
Students should bring their UID number and a photo ID. For questions, contact Felix Torres at x2495 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the Friendship Food Pantry, please call x2617. If we do not answer, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you.
Rowdy 500 is Back! Help Rowdy collect 500 items for The Friendship Food Pantry!
During Homecoming week October 7-10, you can drop off food items in the following locations:
- Russ Engineering Center (Near 1st Floor Elevators)
- Student Union (Welcome Center/Raider Connect)
- Student Union (Campus rec)
- Medical Sciences Building (Human Resources)
- University Hall (Ist floor elevators)
- Rike Hall (College of Business Office- 1st floor)
- Allyn Hall (Outside Foundations/ Advancement Office)
- Millett Hall (COLA Dean's Office- Outside)
- Dunbar Library (1st floor- Near circulation desk)
- Nutter Center (Athletic Office)
- University Park
- Research Park
Special Collection Dates:
- Wednesday, Oct 9 Women's Soccer, 7pm Alumni Field
- Friday, October 11 Women's Volleyball, 7pm McLin Gym
- Saturday, October 12 Chili Cook-Off, 3:30 Rinzler Sports Complex
- Saturday, October 12 Men's Soccer, 5pm Alumni Field
Thank you in advance for all the support! If you have any questions of concerns, please contact Felix E. Torres at (937)775-2495 or email at email@example.com.