Strong leadership forges strong communities. Wright State is proud to have true champions of learning, giving, cooperation, and compassion at the helm, guiding our university to the forefront of higher education.
Board of Trustees
The Wright State University Board of Trustees consists of nine community members, appointed by the governor, who dedicate a significant portion of their lives to championing the future successes of the university.
- Douglas A. Fecher, President/CEO, Wright-Patt Credit Union, Chair
- Anuj Goyal, M.D., Vice Chair
- Grace Ramos, Retired, Secretary
- Michael Bridges, President/CEO, Peerless Technologies Corp.
- William W. Montgomery, President/CEO/Chairman, Celina Insurance Group
- Sean Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, LexisNexis
- Stephanie E. Green, Senior Vice President/Director, Fifth Third Private Banking
- Lt. General C.D. Moore, II, Retired
- Bruce Langos, Executive Director, Criminal Intelligence Center
- Jordan (Large) Kingsley, Student Trustee
- Austin Rains, Student Trustee
Cheryl B. Schrader, Ph.D.
Thomas A. Sudkamp, Ph.D.
Vice President Curriculum and Instruction and Chief Academic Officer
- Mary Ellen Ashley, M.B.A., M.A., Vice President
- Seth Bauguess, M.B.A., Director of Communications
- Steven J. Berberich, Ph.D., Associate Provost
Faculty and Staff Affairs
- Matthew Boaz, M.P.A.
Chief Diversity Officer
- Walter J. Branson, M.S., Vice President and Chief Business Officer
Finance and Operations
- Larry Y. Chan, J.D., Vice President
Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Rebecca Cole
Advancement, Vice President
- Gary Dickstein, Ph.D., Vice President (Interim)
- Ellen Reinsch Friese, M.H.
University Research, Vice President (Interim)
- Robert Hickey, Jr., J.D., Associate Vice President
- Bill Holmes, III, M.A., Associate Vice President
- Shari Mickey-Boggs, M.B.A., Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Gregory Sample, M.P.A., Chief Real Estate and Facilities Officer
Double Bowler Properties, President
- Sheila Shellabarger, M.Ed., M.L.S., University Librarian
- Thomas A. Sudkamp, Ph.D., Vice President
Curriculum and Instruction
- Craig Woolley, M.Ed.
Chief Information Officer
- Jay Albayyari, Ph.D.
- Linda Caron, Ph.D.
Liberal Arts, College of
- Margaret M. Dunn, M.D., M.B.A.
Medicine, Boonshoft School of
- Barry Milligan, Ph.D. (interim)
- Joseph E. Keferl, Rh.D.
Education and Human Services, College of
- Nathan Klingbeil, Ph.D.
Engineering and Computer Science, College of
President of the Faculty
Travis Doom, Ph.D.
Staff Advisory Councils