The Dayton region is known as the crossroads of innovation, but it is much more.
Wright State University is located just outside of Dayton, Ohio and students take full advantage of everything the region has to offer.
One of the Best
The Dayton region is home to innovative employers with bright futures, including ...
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Premier Health Partners
- Reynolds & Reynolds
- Dayton Art Institute
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery
- National Museum of the United States Air Force
- Oregon District
- Shuster Performing Arts Center
- Victoria Theatre
- Carillon Park
Parks, trails, and nature surround the Dayton region.
- RiverScape MetroPark
- John Bryan State Park
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve
- Five Rivers MetroParks
Shopping & Dining
- Mall at Fairfield Commons
- Dayton Mall
- The Greene Town Center
- The Village of Yellow Springs shops
Raider Country is the contiguous 16-county region in Ohio anchored by our two campuses. During the 2015-16 academic year, more than 11,000 current Wright State students represented these counties:
- Van Wert