Top Level About Banner
Executive Search - Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel
Wright State University is pleased to welcome the following candidates to campus for the position of Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel.
There will be a Public Forum for each candidate in room 163 Student Union from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. on their respective days.
Lake Campus will interact with each public forum in Room 150 Dwyer Hall.
- Dr. Steven Berberich, Associate Provost and Chair of the Search Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Kristin Sobolik, Dean, College of Liberal Arts
- Dr. Robert Fyffe, Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School
- Mr. Douglas Fecher, Wright State University Trustee
- Dr. Travis Doom, Associate Chair and Professor Computer Science
- Mrs. Joyce Smith, Administrative Support Coordinator, Equity and Inclusion
- Mrs. Aida Montes Peifer, Program Coordinator, Office of Latino Affairs
- Ms. Rebecca Albers, Office of Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine
Committee Logistics and Support
- Ms. Debbie Kimpton, Director of Executive Office Operations
- Ms. Shannon Norton, Assistant to the Associate Provost
Wright State University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and affirmative action, and specifically encourages applications from members of underrepresented groups.
Statistics & Numbers
Wright State University is proud to participate in College Portrait of Undergraduate Education: Voluntary System of Accountability. Visit the College Portrait website for a report that outlines many areas of undergraduate education at Wright State, including financial aid data, admitted-student population profile, and student satisfaction survey results.